- Customer profitability project. Analysis of individual customer profitability through allocation of overhead costs based on various cost driver models. Including a process to drive performance improvements in different scenarios. Role: Programme leader.
- Growth strategy including vision, mission, and must-win-battles. Financial budget and individual action plans based on a SWOT analysis also including customer interviews, market potential analysis and scenarios and megatrends. Role: Facilitator
- Market analysis as part of strategy development. Analysis of 7 S&OP software solutions including benchmarking on cost, project time, functionality and contractual terms. Role: Analyst
- Building Global E-2-E Supply Chain organisation. Role: Group Director
- Design and implementation of Excellence Model for global site benchmarking, improving process levels. Role: Group Director
- Establishment of Sales & Operations Planning process resulting in record-high delivery performance. Role: Group Director
- Launching of Sourcing Savings programme with successful impact on bottom-line. Role: Group Director
- Design and implementation of Customer supply chain concepts, which became industry award-winning. Role: Vice President
- Sales & Operation Planning and steering concepts securing efficient production network and scaleability during intense growth period. Role: Vice President
- Launch of Supplier performance programme with significant improvements parallel with achieving cost-out targets. Role: Vice President
- Transportation cost out project implemented with successful impact on bottom-line. Role: Director Supply Chain
- Cash flow improvements through cash-race programme on creditor days and inventory levels. Role: Director Supply Chain
- New supplier collaboration strategy including establishment of site in Shanghai China as GM. Role: Director Supply Chain
- SAP implementations. Role: Logistic consultant
- Supply chain strategy and execution during launch of new product generation. Role: Logistic consultant
- Supply Chain Planning project mapping current and future state concluding in a game plan with optimization initiatives within availability, reliability and capacity utilization. Role: Project leader
Investment advisor (2020-): Development and implementation of asset management system. Integration to multiple ERP systems to consolidate business functions across. Optimization of strategic investment management. Role: Engagement Director
Aircraft maintenance (2019-): Development and implementation of an IT system, for end-to-end process optimization. Implementation with the Dutch Defence. Management and deployment of field service engineers, servicing military components. Compliance with NATO security standards. Role: Engagement Director
Engineering Group (2019-): Development and implementation of a maintenance management IT system. End-to-end process optimization. Automation of sales process. Paperless shopfloor. Radical transparency. Compliance to aerospace regulations. Role: Engagement Director
Danish building and property agency (2017-2018):Implementation of new ERP system module. Data migration, cleansing and governance. Concept development for performance management. Organizational design. Information and data strategy. Role: Team Lead & Subject Matter Expert
Danish retail company (2017-2018): Information management. Development of data matching algorithm to create data foundation for implementation of new point of sale system. Role: Subject Matter Expert & Consultant
Information and communication technology company (2017): Implementation of data management and –governance structure. End-to-end optimization business partner support process. Organizational design. Data quality management. Data cleansing and enrichment. Role: Team Lead & Subject Matter Expert
Manufacturer of nacelle covers (2017-2018): Creation of information foundation for strategic decision making. Calculation of cost of goods sold. Implementation of data governance structure. Improvement of data quality and enrichment of data. Process design to support information management. Role: Subject Matter Expert & Consultant
Energy company (2014-2015): Development and implementation of supplier performance management system. Improvement of buyer/supplier collaboration. Performance KPI monitoring. Windpower, Thermal Power, Oil and Gas. Role: Subject Matter Expert & Consultant
Energy company (2013-2014): Development and implementation of contract management system. KPI reporting. Contract management. Contract pipeline management. Role: Subject Matter Expert & Consultant
Public transportation company (2011-2012): Warehouse and inventory optimization. Warehouse design and layout. Spare part flow optimization. Service level optimization. Dead stock reduction. Role: Subject Matter Expert & Consultant
Public transportation company (2010-2011): Optimization of component maintenance. Optimization and cost reduction on maintenance cycles. Role: Subject Matter Expert & Consultant
- Playground equipment manufacturer (2018): Prepare and implement a new business organization structure and a LEAN Thinking Culture. Process and framework development to reduce lead time across functions. Optimizing production set up to increase output and minimize cost, Daily management, visual management. Role: Full responsibility
- Wind blade manufacturing (2017): Business Excellence implementation. Process and framework development, value stream mapping, change management, leadership training and exercise, process development. Role: Full responsibility
- Wind blade manufacturing Turkey (2015): Continue improvements projects (Kaizen) – Optimizing production set up to increase output and minimize cost, Daily management, visual management. Role Project Manager
- Metal manufacture Latvia (2014): Implement Lean tools and Lean thinking to secure sustainability in the supply chain and by that improve quality and output. Implementing of 5S, visual- & daily management. Role: Full responsibility
- Camping equipment manufacturer (2011): Analyze and prepare Green field project to in-sourse all production under one main “ideal” factory in Poland. Preparing all documentation for EU greenfield project in a economic zone. Negotiation with local authorities, utilities, suppliers etc Role: Full responsibility
- Danish supplier of rotor blades (2008): Green field factory. Design of main processes and layout, educate site management in daily management of running a blade factory + commissioning of the factory and management of production in a new wind turbine blade factory in Poland. Role: Project Manager
- Danish supplier of rotor blades (2008): Prepared and implemented a new structure between quality and production department to improve Lead time and quality – output improved by 35% and WIP reduce with 26% Role: Full responsibility
Consultant and advisor supporting companies to achieve lasting change, specialized in Turnaround & Optimization, Change Leadership and Project Execution.
Experienced in planning, executing and governing a wide range of programs, projects and change management efforts in global organizations as well a solid experience within optimization, turnaround and crisis management.
- PMO Lead for Zero CO2 Program for Global E2E Logistics company with focus on roadmap and monitoring of 2030 and 2050 goals
- Leader of PMO & Business Change team for Global E2E Logistics company with focus on increasing standards of project- and change execution through development and implementation of solid methods and tools and attracting, developing, and retaining key delivery talents
- Business Integration Lead for ERP Program in Global E2E Logistics company with a focus on process standardization and solid anchoring of lasting change
- PMO Lead & Program Manager for Global Digital Transformation Program in Global E2E Logistics company aimed at enabling fuel savings. Program delivered hardware, software and process optimization in waterfall and agile execution, with major change management effort towards a diverse and remote user group.
- Project Manager for Cost Review and Optimization in Global E2E Logistics Company
- Project Manager for Design and implementation of new project handbook in Global E2E Logistics Company
- PMO Lead for Global Turnaround program in Technology Company for heating solutions with a focus on establishing a solid plan, removing obstacles, managing dependencies and monitoring performance of the program
- Management Consultant, Working Capital Optimization for multiple clients
- Management Consultant, Optimization, and Independent Business Review for multiple clients
- PMO Lead for Global BI Program in Global Insurance provider
- Process consultant, Process Analysis and Design for major IT supplier
- Project Manager, Interim crisis management and distressed sale of London based Broker firm
- Project Manager, Interim crisis management and distressed sale of London based Architecture firm
- Project Manager, Interim crisis management and distressed sale, UK based private hospital
- Project Manager, Interim crisis management and distressed sale, UK based Hotel
- Communication Lead, Lehman Brothers Administration
Lead global companywide turnaround (2017): Across 42 production and 18000 FTE, responsible to establish global digitalize S&OP (Sales and operation) structure, Optimized production footprint and automation established Best cost country shared service (Sourcing, IT, HR), Head Cashflow excellence, responsible for global EPR Implementation with S4-Hana, Ariba, etc
Lead global digital Supply Chain and procurement operating model transformation (2015 – 2017): Including implementation of Infrastructure, organization, change and design new processes into a digital ‘One Workplace’ global B2B solution. Established and lead Best cost country shared service
Responsible to implement, digitalize and automated supply chain and production with MES solution across +40 Productions (2015 – 2016)
Globalize and outsource supply chain and procurement (2014 – 2015): Led transformation across +50 involved sites, establish (S&OP), drive Production automation & logistic network optimization, lead Infrastructure transition, organization, change and processes re-engineering into a ‘digital One Workplace’ global E2E solution.
Lead setup of a new global supply chain and procurement company in Switzerland (2012 – 2014): Involving +500 FTE in 33 countries to be 1 central hub and 5 regional centres. establish SLA and finance setup, as well restructure and transform supply chain / Procurement Process, governance and Organization in a digital “One Workplace.”
Define and establish new Supply Chain / Procurement operating model (2010 – 2012): Supported by digital End 2 End process, governance & Technology. Set up and drive priorities with key business stakeholders, Be Key member of companywide C-level Transformation program “Project 1.”
Global program lead for companywide business (2006 – 2010): Transformation and digitalization “BSP” / “BSP1” / “Sail again 22”, overall owner of Supply chain / Procurement. Design and implemented global Sourcing & Supply Chain End 2 End digital solution. Develop & operate integrated sourcing strategies, process, organization development and training, and tools/templates to manage E2E supply Chain. Lead offshoring and establishment of a shared service for purchasing, finance & IT.
Lead sales and operational engineering organization (2001 – 2006): Production and optimize ‘make to order’ global End-2-End strategy and approach. Lead post M&A harmonisation of 8 productions unit in DK, NL, US & DE
- Creation of datawarehouse tables (2020): SSIS packages and ETL to support reporting on Jira project data. Power BI report building. Sparring with key stakeholders internally. Role: BI Consultant.
- Ongoing/Daily operation and development of datawarehouse(2020): Developing tabular cubes to ensured the data in the company supports the needs of the business. Role: Interim BI Consultant.
- Building of tabular cubes to support reporting of IT vulnerabilities (2019): Interaction between IT and the business. Building of reports in Targit BI on IT vulnerability to the business. Role: BI Consultant
- Building of Power BI reports and training of key employees (2019): Creation of datamodels and dashboards. Role: BI Consultant.
- Building Power BI reports focusing on scrapping and date products (2019): Setting the KPI measures/objectives in collaboration with the management. The increased focus has improved product flow and bottom line. Role: BI Consultant.
- Starting Power BI in the company (2020): Training of key employees. Building of Power BI reports. Sparring with external IT provider about datamodels and data needs. Role: BI Consultant
- Creation of Power BI environment and Power BI reports (2016): Creating dashboards to the Management, Sales, Operations, Purchasing departments. Design of reports in collaboration with key employees in the company. Role: BI Consultant
- Optimization of the stores’ sales areas through data analysis and space management (2016): Implementation and anchoring of Space Management In the company, including change management. Role: Project Manager.
Leader in renewable energy (2010 – 2020):
- Established function “Project Portfolio Optimization” securing transparency, availability and optimized utilization of critical key resources for execution of Offshore Projects delivering significant reduction of risk accruals
- Global Owner (responsible to develop, implement and optimize) of Core-process governing interface between BUs and Operations
- Established “Engineering Portfolio Management” – standardization of customized solutions, NPI & ECM governance
- Established “Engineering PMO” – Resource/Competence planning, tools, Stage Gate Model and supporting processes, KPI’s & performance monitoring
- Structured and globalized Project Management function, establishing regional offices in EU, US & China.
Customer Engineering Solutions (2005 – 2009):
- Fully restructuring of unprofitable BU. Redefined business case, implemented strategy with new product focus. Significantly reduced product portfolio, merged acquired competitor and simplified manufacturing footprint incl. closing German factory. BU profitable in Y2 – and better than budget in Y3.
Suppliers of livestock equipment (2003 – 2005):
- Introduced S&OP, LEAN- tools and KPI’s in Operations and the interface to Sales. Relocated ~50% of manufacturing as part of merger with new owner
Automotive manufacturing (2002 – 2003):
- Established new business segment incl. full setup to ordering, customizing, assemble and delivery busses in EU with order-specific bus-bodies produced at JV-partner in Brazil. Relocated setup and facilities to Norway following Group restructuring
Automotive manufacturing (1996 – 2002)
- Transformed company to an integrated part of the company’s global logistics- & manufacturing structure. Stocks reduced >85%, deliveries stabilized at >99% “on-day” (from <20% “in-week” )
- Executed Turnaround Program in ‘01 incl. significant outsourcing of components manufacturing and subassembly in preparation for divestment.
(2020-): Execution on +10 projects, at Plant Aalborg, DK, preparing for manufacturing for world largest Wind Turbine Blades. Role: Program Manager
(2018-2020): Project EnVentus V162 5.6 MW Blade Project, Lem, DK, new Product Introduction, setting and testing new End2End standards. Role: End2End Senior Project Manager
(2018-2020): Project EnVentus V162 5.6 MW Blade Project, Lem, DK, new Product Introduction, new cooperation model, internal/external Blade builders. Role: End2End Senior Project Manager
(2016-2018): D3 Platform, worked and challenged current Product development Process/Product Lifecycle Management, ensuring an external developed and manufactured Blade was implemented into the specific Wind Turbine project, Brande, DK. Role: Interin Director
(2015-2016): Turn-around/proof of concept, Reefer Manufacturing site, San Antonio, Chile. Role: Interim Head of Production
(2015): Business improvement, Isle of Wight, UK. Role: Interim Director
(2014-15): Introducing a specific Wind Turbine technology for the Japanese floating off-shore market, Silkeborg, DK, Tokyo, Japan. Role: Interim Senior Project Manager
(2011-14): Global responsible for Propeller & Aft Ship, Frederikshavn, DK, Japan, South Korea, China. Role: Senior Manager
- Turnaround in 19 months of 3 companies, of which one had been loss-giving for 19 years. In one company we reduced our asset base with 25%, while increasing volumes. Among others by a complete network overhaul. In another company we reduced headcount by 60%, while we only decreased volumes by 25-30%. In the last company we grew by 15-20% with the same staff, only by focusing more on sales and customer relationships.
- Volume and revenue growth above market by increasing our performance in the industrial verticals. Strong performance in both automotive, healthcare and chemicals. String impact on the drive to win more medium sized customers with higher margins.
- Transformation of the company from an organisation used to report to an owner, to a ´normal´ organisation reporting into a hired CEO. Large transformation projects on terminals and IT were implemented. At the same time the company grew more than any other Freight Forwarder based on winning small and medium sixed customers.
- Turnaround in some very challenging years for the industry. Delivering growth and profit improvement while reducing 25% og headcount.
- Implementation of completely new strategy for the companys core business. New and simplified organization was the result. Faster decisions, more customer contact and lower cost were the key drivers together with a much more proces oriented organization. 3.000 Staff were made redundant. After the strategy was implemented the company moved from being in the poorest quartile within container shipping to be the leader in terms of profitability.
Commercially product management (2020-2021): New service product with responsibility of product requirements specification, business plan & sales strategy.
Leading rotor blade supplier (2015-2019): Lead quality assurance task force to avoid production stop in 15 global plants. Value chain analysis of strategic initiatives, business cases & scenarios. Value Engineering – build function, hand-over & mentor. Cost-out program management incl. financial reporting.
New product feature for improved product reliability (2012-2015): Leading edge protection incl. implementation. NPI: New process specification standard and manufacturing processes for new blade types developed and matured (B53, B55, B63 & B75).
Global implementation of “Rib laminate material” (2010-2012): Eliminating +95% of specific related defects. Agile development of B49 blade. 3 prototypes manufactured in record time of three weeks. Lead time reduction of B49 blade packing and casting processes: Reduced with 20%.
Team management during crisis (2008-2010): Strategic coordination & project portfolio management achieving cost efficiency by maturing technologies until implementation.
Process driver of cross functional technology (2000-2008): Planning process in Business Development Centre, technology planning execution. Process evaluation & development, communication of results and process improvements.
Multiple projects in “State of the Art” processing of thermoplastic composite parts (1997-2008): Implemented cost efficient alternative to lost core injection molding and filed 5 patents for reinforced pump parts and processing.