- International manufacturing business (2019) Strategy, planning, optimization, & NPI. Program manager.
- International Engineering Group (2019) End-to-end planning project in multi-site setup. Program manager.
- Technology Company (2018-2019) Complete management setup for all teams in factory. Project manager.
- Engineering Company (2018-2019) Leadership setup for all teams in operations. Program manager.
- Global Shipping Company (2017-2018) Management setup in two of the world’s largest terminals. Project manager.
- Supplier of bathroom furniture (2015-2016) End-to-end model for developing and introducing new products. Program manager.
- Supplier for the construction industry (2015) Global S&OP and planning processes. Senior consultant.
- Sound System Company (2014-2015) Global Inventory reduction. Program manager.
- Leading Packaging Company (2014) PMO of global cost-out. Senior consultant.
- Technology Company for heating solutions (2013-2014) Global cost out program with reference to board. Program manager.
- Leading manufacturer in POS solutions. (2013-2014) Full factory optimization and cultural change. Senior consultant.
- International Engineering Group (2013) Implementation of planning setup across 11 global supply chains. Program manager.
- Machine manufacturer (2013) Greenfield design of global repairs and services. Senior consultant.
- International hydrocarbon production company (2011) Supplier development program. Senior consultant.
- Multinational manufacturer of mineral wool products (2011) NPI structure and product configurator. Senior consultant.
- International Engineering Group (2008-2012) Full global supply chain set-up. Program manager.
- International Warehouse (2010) Full factory cost-out. Optimization of the world’s largest ply wood board factory in Russia.
- Wind Energy Company (2009-2010) Implementation of end-to-end planning systems. Program manager.
- Wind Energy Company (2008) Green-field definition of the company’s spare parts end-to-end. Project manager.
- Global manufacturer of management and instrumentation solutions (2007-2008) Global project office. Senior consultant.
- Electronic Supply Company (2006-2007) Winner of SCM Award 2008 together with the company. Senior consultant.
- ZILLION Consulting Group (2021-2023): Assisted ZCG with defining their STP-model, while executing their outbound sales campaigns and gathering customer insights.
- Amsterdam Data Collective (2022): Assisted ADC with their market entry in the Nordics through a sales-as-a-service model, while accelerating customer pipelines, generating leads, executing outbound sales campaigns and gathering customer insights.
- VAEKST (2022): Created a content marketing framework as part of the overall digital marketing strategy, combining inbound- and performance marketing while leveraging multiple digital channels.
- VAEKST (2021/2022): Managing several projects as a business development rep. with a record high performance.
- Kollek ApS (2022): Designed and executed market assessment followed by development and execution of a go-to-market strategy.
- Kollek ApS (2022): Designed the UI & UX of our beta web-application, including delivery of wireframes, prototypes, site maps and process flows,
- Edura P/S (2019): Co-created, executed and accelerated Eduras digital go-to-market strategy as part of their startup-phase and national roll out.
Investment advisor (2020-): Development and implementation of asset management system. Integration to multiple ERP systems to consolidate business functions across. Optimization of strategic investment management. Role: Engagement Director
Aircraft maintenance (2019-): Development and implementation of an IT system, for end-to-end process optimization. Implementation with the Dutch Defence. Management and deployment of field service engineers, servicing military components. Compliance with NATO security standards. Role: Engagement Director
Engineering Group (2019-): Development and implementation of a maintenance management IT system. End-to-end process optimization. Automation of sales process. Paperless shopfloor. Radical transparency. Compliance to aerospace regulations. Role: Engagement Director
Danish building and property agency (2017-2018):Implementation of new ERP system module. Data migration, cleansing and governance. Concept development for performance management. Organizational design. Information and data strategy. Role: Team Lead & Subject Matter Expert
Danish retail company (2017-2018): Information management. Development of data matching algorithm to create data foundation for implementation of new point of sale system. Role: Subject Matter Expert & Consultant
Information and communication technology company (2017): Implementation of data management and –governance structure. End-to-end optimization business partner support process. Organizational design. Data quality management. Data cleansing and enrichment. Role: Team Lead & Subject Matter Expert
Manufacturer of nacelle covers (2017-2018): Creation of information foundation for strategic decision making. Calculation of cost of goods sold. Implementation of data governance structure. Improvement of data quality and enrichment of data. Process design to support information management. Role: Subject Matter Expert & Consultant
Energy company (2014-2015): Development and implementation of supplier performance management system. Improvement of buyer/supplier collaboration. Performance KPI monitoring. Windpower, Thermal Power, Oil and Gas. Role: Subject Matter Expert & Consultant
Energy company (2013-2014): Development and implementation of contract management system. KPI reporting. Contract management. Contract pipeline management. Role: Subject Matter Expert & Consultant
Public transportation company (2011-2012): Warehouse and inventory optimization. Warehouse design and layout. Spare part flow optimization. Service level optimization. Dead stock reduction. Role: Subject Matter Expert & Consultant
Public transportation company (2010-2011): Optimization of component maintenance. Optimization and cost reduction on maintenance cycles. Role: Subject Matter Expert & Consultant
- Global transport and logistics group (2020): EBIT improvement through operational management and police deployment implementation. Operating system installation, standard work, KATA, daily management coaching and management training in Air & Sea DK, Norway, UK, and CIO office. Role: Program leader.
- International kitchen and bathroom manufacturer (2019): Cost potential analysis in production. LEAN, layout, flow and automatization. Role: Project manager
- Multinational pharmaceutical company (2018): COGS reduction through implementation of digitalized OEE system on 40+ machines/lines in Product Supply in DK, US and China. LEAN and Half Double. Role: Project manager
- Engineering group (2018): Productivity improvement and cost reduction in manufacturing divisions in US, China, Germany, France and Slovakia through design, training and coaching of the companys Production System. LEAN, coaching and management training. Role: Program leader
- Furniture store (2017): Improved supply chain productivity through designed and facilitated supply chain integration program with suppliers. LEAN. Role: Project manager
- Coffee producer (2017): Improved supply chain productivity through designed and facilitated supply chain integration program with suppliers. LEAN. Role: Project manager
- Grocery supplier (2016): EBIT improvement through designing and implementing an OEE-program and related Kaizen board structure from teams to functional manager level. LEAN, daily board meeting coaching and management training. Role: Program leader
- Circular economy company (2015): Cost reduction and improve customer satisfaction through designing new processes in waste handling. LEAN and process transformation. Role: Project manager
- Supplier of building materials (2014): EBIT improvement through improving productivity of picking and packaging material and loading it on trucks. LEAN, layout, flow and standard work. Role: Project manager
Company specialized in steel & aluminium 2018 – 2019: Group CCO. Global growth strategy and –implementation in co-operation with German capital fund owner. Responsibility of Chinese factory and organization. Role: Business Unit responsibility.
Network Group 2014 – 2018: CEO. Regional business development. Membership organization with +1000 company members. Idea, design, financing and implementation of initiatives such as StartupBoost investment unit, NEXTTECH 3D printing hub and Pakhuset entrepreneurship hub.
Responsible for the President Obama visit in Kolding in 2018. Role: Full responsibility.
Produces automatic and flexible storage 2011 – 2014: CEO & Co-Founder. Venture project with VF Venture and Clausen family (Danfoss) investments from idea and patent up to established international distribution and large accounts such as US Air Force, Novo, Airbus and Boeing. Role: Full P&L responsibility.
Consulting group 2004 – 2011: Founder & CEO. Growth of consultancy with expertise within Sales- & Service Excellence. +100 projects in top500 Danish companies improving sales and customer experience. Role: Senior consultancy. Full P&L responsibility
Retail chain 2001 – 2002: CEO Nordic. Developing first Scandinavian retail chain of mobile phone repair shops.
Improvements in Key Account structure. Operational synergies across 5 repair factories. Role: Full P&L responsibility.
- Cost out and EBIT improvement trough clear strategic intent and police deployment, Operating system, Purchase/sourcing optimization, process improvement, maintenance improvement, full planning structure. Program leader.
- Optimization of factory output trough reduction of process variation, standardization and implementation & daily shop meetings. Project manager.
- Redefine the manufacturing scope. In-&outsourcing, investment in new technology in 2 factories, re-allocate entire factory layout to create flow & increase productivity. Program manager.
- Radical changing an assembly cell organization. Structure, process and information flow resulting in a major capacity & productivity increase. Slovakia. Project manger.
- Growth and expansion, Capacity & productivity improvement. Define concept for flow of goods in a new layout, supply and inventory, plan for implementation. Project manager.
- Performance excellence program across 5 factories. Program design, Assessment of potential, game-planning, coaching of lean agents , Implementation support for benefit realisation. Program- & project manager.
- ”2020 growth plan.” Strategic and tactical implementation plan, analyse & define marked- & capacity demand, implementation sequence, plan for technology and equipment, new layout, building expansion & financial targets. Project manager.
- Performance excellence program across 11 factories. Assessment of potential improvements, game-planning & project management, Training & coaching of lean agents, Implementation support. Project manager.
- Cost reduction – map. Potential within warehouse and inventory processes across multiple sites. Implementation plan and Alignment across organisational levels and business units. Role: Project manager.
- Turn around. Optimisation of capacity, inventory processes and flow trough factory, Operation management, reporting & board meetings, Quality concept and implementation. Project manager.
- Harmonising and merge 2 factories and assortments, Production ramp-up & down, Assortment definition and differential across 2 brand. Defining footprint, Project management & Budgeting, Implementing equipment, and employees training. Program manager
- Management Consultant, Developer and Change Agent
- Designing categorization, spend analysis and sourcing organization/process as part of major savings programs, misc. Scandinavian companies
- Designing and setting up data driven (self service BI based) performance management systems and organizations, misc. Scandinavian companies
- Designing, developing and implementing data-driven S&OP solutions, misc. Scandinavian companies
- Business Developer and Manager
Sourcing & SCM Leading supplier selection and development of software to control and collaborate with subcontractors
- ERP Systems Leading the Supplier Forecast improvement initiatives in the SAP Consolidation program
- Sourcing & SCM Application of Value Stream Mapping and Policy Deployment as a method to reduce inventories from 120 mEUR to 45 mEUR
- ERP System Business lead on the implementation of SAP, replacing Infor XA
Organization Radical business transformation from silo/functional to standardized scalable organization
- Supply Chain Application of Value Stream Mapping as a method to reduce lead-time from 26 weeks to 12 weeks
- ERP System Business lead on the implementation of Infor XA, replacing Concorde
Organization Leading organizational change from Sales Business Unit to Production Business Unit
- Production Strategy Leading regional implementation of the change from Make to Stock to Make to Order
- Business Processes Leading improvement initiatives with focus on business processes and integration excellence towards external suppliers
SAP for Retail implementation Master Data support, lead for architecture and build of SAP integrated cockpit handling all master data related to Distribution network, support for integration of 3rd party forecast system; support to migration from legacy
Implementation of Sales & Operations Planning, development of BI model supporting the process, support for defining new forecast setup
Performance and Change Management implementation of new performance management concept, lead for cost out activity
Supply Chain Optimization, implementation of new performance management concept, lead for cost out activity
Lead time reduction, development of ABC/XYZ segmentation model in Power BI, Design and implementation of operating model, design of shop floor layout, analysis of SAP WM setup, Development of KPIs in Power BI
Development and Implementation, of SAP product configurator – Defining characteristics, dependencies and setting up parameters
Product Portfolio management, classifying and analyzing product portfolio to reduce complexity
Footprint analysis, analyzing and determining future manufacturing footprint
VMI, Managing implementation of VMI integrated with SAP
New product introduction, project manager for introduction of a new European product
Differentiated planning strategy, analyzing and implementation of new planning strategy incl. SAP Master Data settings
Impact of product portfolio complexity reduction, simulation model to estimate the impact for production processes
SMV’s and Start up optimization projects (hands on):
- Relocation and capacity optimizations of production by defining processes and creating flow/tact based. Restructuring purchase function with focus on risk, supplier evaluation and audits.
- Restructuring and redefinition of operational base, securing BOM data, WI’s, full transparency, aligning
data and processes across business functions and implementation of ERP NAV BC cloud.
- Effective planning, communication and leadership through performance management and KPI reporting. ISO-9001-2015 re-certification and processes for nonconformance handling.
- Effective product development and NPI processes through product life cycle management (stage-gate) model and cross functional processes (DFM, FMEA). Union negotiations and implementation of new qualification-based salary system for blue collars.
Larger organizations and businesses optimization programs:
- Effective product development and NPI processes through product life cycle management (stage-gate) model and cross functional processes (DFM, FMEA). Performance management and KPI driven production program (worldwide).
- Lead time optimization on development and NPI activities program (R&D war rooms.
Structured problem solving (SPS) and creating Lean line design for production setup). Best practice on layout and equipment for wind turbine blade production.
Classic Lean optimization activities:
- Visual tact time boards for optimum flow resulted in 45% increase in casted wind turbine blade output.
- Reduction of time spent on registrations in production documentation (65%)
- SMED and 5S reduction of setup time in casting production by 50%, SMED. Moving QC activities in to flow of production gave an increase in casted wind turbine blade output of 35%
- Developing manufacturing strategies and operational execution concepts. Program Role: Manager and facilitator
- Balancing demand & supply in S&OP process by implementing product groups for flow & planning, customer segmentation, inventory profiles, planning horizons, value streams etc. Role: Programmer manager and facilitator
- Implementing Planning System into Dynamics incl. planning concept and operational model. Role: Concept design and Project management incl. steering committee
- Screening and implementation of relevant digitization tools to supper fact-based decision making and improvement processes. Role: Lead consultant
- Implementation of large scale TPM and Continues Improvement Program. Role: Trainer, Consultant, facilitator
- Member of an advisory board for managers from more than 25 companies. Role: Advisor
- Developing and implementing a concept of ”disruption free manufacturing.” Role: Owner
- Designing and implementing new production lines, including layout and flow re-design. Role: Program Manager
- Cross-functional product development with high integration between sales, manufacturing, installation/service and R&D. Role: Project Manager
- Standardization and Process mapping, including Business Process redesign and support. Role: Program Manager
- Strategic Roadmap. Bottom-up strategy development incl. Workshops, target setting, strategic initiatives, project governance. Role: Program Manager